Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things Kids Say...


When I pick the kindergartner up from school, I am always amazed at the things that come out of his mouth. He is quite a talker and right now most of what he says is true. (at least, I think it is) When he exaggerates the truth, he usually says, "Ahh, I'm just kidding"! Today, when he jumped in the car, he said, "guess what?" When I acknowledged, he said, Leah wasn't at school today. She went to heaven to see her grandma and her family drove in a car cause it's a long way." Assuming that her grandmother died, I responded with, Well, I am sorry to hear that her grandmother passed away but I am glad she is in heaven because God will take really good care of her. That quickly led to something else. Well KK, God is not as strong as superman. That upset the three year old and he said that God is stronger then any of the super hero's. Well, said the 5 year old, he can't lift all the TV's in the whole world. Well said the three year old, he can lift 4 TV's at the same time. They always make me smile! I feel so blessed to have them in my life.

Terreckly,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment