Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!










FEAR THE SWAMP!
It is finally here! I don't think I have shared with you yet that I bleed orange and blue. I am a "FGFF"! That would be a Florida Gator football fanatic. I love me some Gator football!!! I am blogging right now during the game (commercials, of course!). I must admit, I miss my Timmy Tebow but the Denver Broncos gained a fan. I grew up in a little town outside of Gainesville and there is no other school. Now don't get me wrong, the SEC rocks and I root for all of those teams (now that UT ran Lane Kiffin out of town) unless they are playing the mighty Gators. Over the years, I have attended many home and out of town games and I loved every minute of it, from the tailgating to the after game celebrations and everything in between. For several years, my nephew, who is a UF grad, was in law school in Mississippi and my Mother and I were "treated" to his season tickets. My Mother is a die-hard gator fan! Even though she attended FSU, she came to her senses. She is a blast to be with and we always have a great time no matter where we go. Hubby loves football but prefers to watch from his recliner so he can do what men do best, flip through the channels with the remote to catch all the games. When we got married, he was playing football at NCSU during the Lou Holtz era. We lived in Raleigh until he graduated then we headed back to Florida.

The little guys are here and we are having our halftime party then they are off to the park with Pop Pop. (A four hour football game televised is a bit much for a 2 and 5 year old.) They were born into a big family of Gators so I am sure they will be watching their share of games in the years to come.

Goooooo Gators!! Chomp! Chomp! (Score 34-12)
Terreckly,
Kathy

















No comments:

Post a Comment