Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God's Newest Angel



I awoke this morning to learn about the death of little Mason Norvell. Heaven received a precious angel this morning. Mason has been battling leukemia for the last month and I had pictures of him on a previous blog. He was only 6 months old but he touched so many hearts in his short life. Why God? Why take a precious little child away from a family that loves him so dearly? I don't know why children die. I don't think we will understand it while we are on this earth. I do trust that the God I believe in, the God I pray to, the God I worship.....is in control.
I do believe that everything that happens in our lives goes through God's hands first. God can take the worst situation and turn it into the greatest blessing. Because I believe in God and his word, I find comfort knowing that we will see our loved ones again.

"God saw you were getting tired and a cure was not to be so he put his arms around you and whispered, "come to me". With tearful eyes we watched you and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best."
Amanda Quesenbury Barber


Rest in peace baby Mason. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment