Friday, August 27, 2010

Prayers For The Ronne Family



I had planned to post on my blog today but I have not been able to get my mind off of a family that needs your prayers. If you want to be inspired by a love story of a young couple and their faith in Jesus please, visit their blog. Ryan and Kaci were missionaries in Albania for 17 months. They have a son and two daughters. In March, when their youngest daughter was 2 months old, they began a mission of another sort. Kaci was diagnosed with a very aggressive malignant brain tumor. The blog was started by Kaci while doing mission work and is now being updated daily by Ryan. You can go back to older blogs if you are interested in following the family before the diagnosis. Be sure to click on the many comments at the end of each post as they are heartfelt and inspiring. I have been following and have learned so much from him about my own faith. God Bless!

the blog is: www.theronnes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment